A “blue streak” is that lightning moment—that changes the trajectory of a person’s life.
“I’ve always been pretty skeptical of the whole body language thing I’ve seen on TV, but I like Janine Driver a lot. I think she’s got really good concrete advice. And she’s changed the way I’ve noticed things in conversations and in everything I do.”
Meet Our Expert Trainer
Imagine what would be possible, if like an elephant, your employees were able to remember everything you taught them.
Just as sure as elephants never forget, research shows that most companies are not offering the right training, at the right time, customized to meet the specific needs of each of your employees – and here’s the rub, it’s not your fault.
Our Training is Always Memorable
By now, you’re probably wondering how do we challenge the status quo, improve memory retention, and get measurable results from training.
The answer is simple.
BECAUSE your employees will have access to our interactive online programs, which will give them the ability to:
- Observe first-hand the “dos and don’ts” through unique role plays
- Repeat the lesson as often as they’d like and type notes directly into the block of instruction
- Test their newfound skill sets
- Be accountable to what they’ve learned (you can see who has completed which program and how much time they’ve spent there)
- Interact directly with our instructors, who respond, within 72-hours to their specific questions
Plus, BECAUSE we know you want to get the best out of your people, your employees will be granted access to your training 24-hours a day, seven days a week. This allows them to control the pace and repetition that works best for their unique learning learning level.
Go ahead and put us to the test. Click here to join our herd and experience the difference BlueStreak Training can make!
Why Driver on Demand?
Uniquely designed testing mechanisms allow users to actively participate and engage during training to foster comprehension and retention.
Easy to Use Interface
The web-based interactive training and communication platform makes navigation simple for all skill levels. Log in and you’ll be able to begin training with just a few clicks of the mouse.
State-of-the-art, integrated features track, measure and monitor progress with comprehensive reports and alert notifications directly to email or SMS in real-time.
Access your training anytime on any web-enabled desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device to match your on-the-go lifestyle.
Learn at Your Pace
Repeat and review key courses and exercises as users advance through the training to ensure comprehension.
Attain your Certificate of Completion once all videos and quizzes have been completed.
“41.7% of the most profitable companies in the world, those listed in the Fortune 500, are currently using virtual training.”
– (Source: IBIS Capital)
Frequently Asked Questions
You qualify if your team/company:
- Are looking for an opportunity to grow and be inspired to look at your world in a different way
- Has access to a computer*
- Has a connection to the Internet**
- Will NOT give access to the training to an employee who is a convicted Felon
- Has ONLY positive intentions on how you use the law-enforcement-related material in our programs
*NOTE: All training is hosted on our website, so you do NOT need to download specific software.
**NOTE: Each user/employee is issued their own login and password, so they can access their new online virtual training content 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Plus, you can monitor your employees’ progress, test results, and usage, in real time.
- Are looking for a fast and easy way to measure behavioral shifts in your team
- Have employees who missed one of our trainer’s LIVE events
- Want to train new employees quickly with consistent training
- Have employees who have not previously been able to access the BlueStreak resources/instructors due to geographical, physical, or economic constraints
- Reinforce our BlueStreak trainers’/keynote speakers’ content with measurable and accountable results
- Save Time & Money: Our virtual training clients tell us they get a measurable behavioral shift in their employees for less. They save thousands of dollars on travel, venue, and catering expenses. And they save time training (and re-training) their employees
- Improve Performance: Because employees participate in their virtual training, at their convenience, and they can revisit key information right when they need it most, they perform better than those in face-to-face courses. (Source: U.S. Department of Education’s 12-year meta-analysis of research, published in June 2009)
- Convenience & Flexibility: Because everyone absorbs information at a different rate, your virtual training programs are self-paced. Plus, the courses are available to learners for completion at a time that’s convenient for them, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Increased Access: Virtual training increases opportunities for people who may not previously have been able to access these resources due to geographical, physical, or economic constraints
- Accountability: Management can monitor and get up-to-date analyses on how people are performing, and they track the progress of individual employees
The material is meant to be revisited a minimum of 3-5 times in order to encode, store, and retrieve (with ease) valuable information into your long-term memory.
Along with interactive training programs, you will have exclusive access to:
- Exercises & quizzes
- Industry-specific blogs
- Role play videos
- Video and radio podcasts
- Reaction videos
- “Unlock Your Instinct” quick tips
- Video footage of live keynote and workshop events
- Awareness and leadership assessment tools
- LIVE webinars
Plus, research shows that virtual training learners obtain information more rapidly and for longer spans of time when they repeat the content.
“We help even your slowest employees cross the finish line!”
“US business spends more than $60 billion a year in employee development.”
(Source: 2013 Corporate Learning Factbook)
What they’re saying behind Janine’s Back
What they’re saying behind Janine’s Back
Our Online Training Will Blow You Away With:
- How to improve sales and business by understanding body language
How to interpret body language in any situation
How to exude confidence regardless of the hand you’ve been dealt
A simple strategy to avoid irreversible damage of reading people incorrectly
- Power questions to help you avoid pain and embarrassment
Award Winning Results
Ranked #1 in the “Inspiration” category in the World’s Top 30 Body Language Professionals
- Best Invited Speaker 2010 – Certified Contractors Network
- Meetings Focus Magazine Top 10 Trendsetting Keynote Speaker 2016